Semi-drunk kind of post...
Well, technically I'm not feeling drunk at all due to my moderate rate of drinking this evening, but hey, I'm feeling happy. :) For a guy who has a difficult time socializing, this was a definite step forward. I managed to talk to a hot blonde girl (a graduate of U of T) at Alleycatz who was interested in me, and not my brother. :) Nothing else happened, I'm afraid, but this achievement, I'll take. This one was all me (well, Darren was chatting up her friend, and they started the conversation, but I did my best to keep it going). No master wingman like Tyler Jones to help me out this evening. Perhaps next time I'll know better what to do, should a similar situation arise. :)
Snoogans!
Snoogans!

1 Comments:
If I see the Semi-Drunk kind of post one more time, I think I may snap....Jeff! Sort it Out!
Paul
Post a Comment
<< Home